Our Response to Intervention
At Alpine Vista, we want our Eagles to Soar to Success and achieve the highest academic individual achievement possible through a variety of programs that we offer.
- Walk to Intervention in K-6 in Reading/Math to help all students in their areas of need.
- Before/After School Tutoring provides extra support in Reading and Math.
- SAT meetings occur to monitor students in need of intervention.
- Teachers run small group interventions in classrooms.
- Programs used: 95% Group, Dreambox, Accelerated Math, Lexia, Read Naturally Live, and Math Fluency.